Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Mod Shows Up!?!

What's up buttercups?! I don't know, but I sure do love me some Reese's... mmmmmmm... but I'm not here to tell you about that delicious piece-of-heaven-in-your-hand chocolate. I'm here to talk about woozworld news, specifically, the news going on with woozens and by woozens. Yesterday, a fight broke out between some woozens in Woozen Quests, no surprise there. Anyways, during said fight, a surprising visitor showed up. Can you guess who it was?


That's right everyone! It was boss-lady, mama mod, the mod in charge, Mod131. Now I don't know about you, but I haven't heard from any mods recently, so for them to show up just like that was out of the ordinary. In fact, earlier that day I saw some pictures on woozin of a different mod showing up during the VIP Style Scoop. This mod was also warning the woozens in the unit about the language they use. (I'm not sure if it was another fight or not). All I know is that if the mods keep this up, woozworld may just have a little more control over the woozens (which at this point, is kind of a good thing!)

Alright loves, that's it for today!
Cherry xx

3 comments: