Thursday, June 30, 2016

New (Trial) Blogger + Outfits In Store and Shopz (6/30/16)

Hey guys! I'm a new trial blogger. You can call me Tea, but my woozworld username is Seouless. A little bit about me before I actually write the actual post:
I'm a female. I live in the Americas (the US of A). I like pastels, but also neutral colors. I want to travel to Seoul, South Korea one day, hopefully before I turn 25, but I still have a decade or so in front of me. I spend most of my time online either playing Woozworld or scrolling through my feed on fb if it's not a school day, and it's summer vacation so yay! I like to eat while I do these things.
I plan to update about the new outfits woozworld releases.
So let's get to the new outfits.

First will be the things in Shopz:


⛱ They are suppose to be different versions of the Store outfits. These aren't my most favorite, especially not the hairs for girls, but the tops for both genders are okay. 
⛱ I like the guy hairs more than the girl ones in shopz especially the SummerGrill hair with Sunglasses compared to the original default color one (below). 
⛱ The SummerScorch hair with Flower is really cute and it actually is (or was) a trend in Asia for sometime, but it was pretty recent.
📅 These outfits will only be here for 7 days so get them while you can. 
🐃 There were also some new moo5s added yesterday, but I really think they should stop with the moo5s now.
Now to the Store Outfits:


The girl outfits are almost absolutely amazing! Especially the outfit part. The SummerBliss and SummerLush hairs look like old hair styles, again, except the Bliss one has glasses and the Lush is the Hannaful hair but messier. 
☀ The SummerBreeze, I'm not too sure if there are similar ones in Woozworld, but I really like the design on the crop top the SummerBreeze model is wearing, watermelons and the pastel yellow complements it really well. I'm actually not water melon's biggest fan, but I like them cut and put into a container without the green skin part which I eat as my lunch recently. 
The shoes and maybe the bottoms look like already made ones and this goes for all of the outfits including the male ones.The outfit is pretty cute overall. 
☀ The SummerBliss outfit too. Recently I've been into the mesh fabric/clothing for some reason, but the hair just ruins it, or it might be the face because it looks more nerdy to me. The outfit could use a bbit more designs on them and I don't think black is  the best choice during the summer and especially not with the pink sandals, but then again, there's me. I would wear a sweater or something with skinny jeans and socks and sneakers.
☀ The SummerLush outfit is not really my style, but I like the pineapples, or it should be pineapples. I really don't have much to say about it because unlike the other outfits there doesn't feel like anything special about it. I like the butterfly background though...
☀ The SummerGrill...I already complained about the hair but thankfully we can change the color of it so it could and hopefully would look better. The shoes look like the seven or however it was spelled shoes but the default colors make me face palm.
☀ The SummerEase it's better but the hair is like all the other hairs with part of it shaved and then there's some hair on top and it also reminds me of my little brother. The top looks like those one shirt above another that you thought were cool or cute in elementary school. But better. It's not too bad except the shoes.
☀ The SummerScorch is okay, pretty decent, but what is with woozworld and cactus. What are you doing Max? But it's okay. If the hair of the SummerScorch and the outfit for the SummerEase (with the pants longer) were combined and either SummerGrill or SummerScorch shoes then it would look better but SummerScorch reminds me of what I'm wearing and how I look like at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment