Thursday, June 30, 2016

Blogger Alert!



Hi guys my name is Jordan, but many know me on woozworld as the username Garo. I've been on woozworld for about six years. (My old account is Sonicgirl777) I plan to blog mostly music, playlists, and woozworld music videos that you guys create so be on the lookout for that. I may also blog other things, so we'll see. Here's 10 things about me:

  1.  My favorite video game series is The Legend of Zelda.
  2.  My username actually comes from the LoZ game Majora's Mask where the Garo are an enemy  you fight.
  3.  I'm 19 and currently in college for a degree in Computer Science.
  4.  I own 2 cats and a snake.
  5.  I was a radio DJ for 3 years.
  6.  I like to write poetry in my spare time.
  7.  My friends and I play competitive Splatoon and Smash Bros.
  8.  My hair is black and blonde split down the middle.
  9.  I really love space, it inspires me a lot.
  10.  My favorite color is pink.
That's all for now, I'll be blogging soon in the future so stay tuned.





2 comments:

  1. Woah! youre 19, thats cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! And computer science?! That's awesome!

      Delete