Thursday, June 30, 2016

NEW BLOGGER!!!!!

Sooooo hey hey hey woozens!!! New blogger in the hood yo :)) . My real name is Thea and my woozen's name is KushalaDaora. So, I blog tips and advices because I love sharing my knowledge about a particular thing or subject. Also, I would like to thank Arabell for giving me this opportunity to join this blog site. So, as a new blogger, I'll give 10 facts about me.

1. I am from Philippines.
2. I love traveling!
3. I love playing video games. (but nothing beats woozworld!)
4. I have light brown eyes.
5. I love anime.
6. I sing and play the guitar.
7. I laugh and smile alot.
8. I draw alot (trees are getting killed because of me. Jk)
9. I'm 15 years old.
10. I love food!

That's all for today. Stay awesome woozens! Adios!


Dara~

No comments:

Post a Comment