Thursday, June 30, 2016

Lucy's Advice #1- Getting Bullied

Getting bullied isn't a nice thing, is it? Well, welcome to the first ever Lucy's advice, today I'll be showing you what to do when you get bullied online. I'm currently getting kind-of bullied by Cubanz, deaLOL and Brockalee.



1. Ignore them. Ignoring is not the best option but always a good tip. They'll soon get bored of bullying you and move on. I necessarily am trying to do this but they were my friends before so it's tough for me.

2. Report and block! You should ALWAYS do this no matter what online crime! 
You can do this by going onto the users profile by clicking their avatar then going to the bottom of their profile and click the BLOCK and REPORT button.

3. Telling them to stop is also a sensible idea, but bear in mind there's a big chance of them NOT stopping. You need to be polite, sensible and courageous doing this.

That's all I have today!

Peace out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment