Sunday, March 24, 2013

CONTEST!

Subscription Contest!

How to WIN!

All you have to do is subscribe to accountforrent on youtube!
If you don't have a youtube account make one! You have to be 13 or older to join youtube and if your not then if your parents allow you make one with a fake age.

Rules!
1. You must be subscribed and I will get a email saying you subscribe!
2. If you lose no complaining
3. If You win you must tell me your email!
4. You can only choose the amount of songs I choose no more then that.


PRIZES

1st. ANY 3 songs on itunes that you love for free
with me in next music video
a subscription

2nd.  ANY 2 songs on itunes that you love free!
a subscription!

3rd: ANY 1 song that you love on itunes free!
A subscription


Reason why I am doing this?

Recently I got a itunes card for alot of money so  thought I would buy my subscribers some songs and inspire them to make their own music videos!




bye!

--baileyb--!

No comments:

Post a Comment