Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hackers

Hi Zinniastar here I am going to talk to you about hackers!You've heard of the free mod stuff by regular woozens. This supports my guess that they are regular woozens so how can hey get mod furniture.
my other support is on the woozin page you know how it says how long you've been on? most hackers I've seen have only been on for 31 minutes so how the heck do they have a freaking dead mouse head? Hacking!
Now I don't  know about you but i wanna expose all the hackers on woozworld  and I wanna learn they're tricks by stopping them. if you know some send it to me and I promise swear to god I will not use it for bad if I do I will have my sister(s) take me off woozworld. 
Also if you do go to one of their places please please please report them and their unit.this is supposed to be a place for kids tweens and teens we should not need to worry about hacking.

          so here's how you know you were or are being hacked.
1.) when you get on it will say you have already logged on multiple  devices many times in a row
2.)your clothing/ furniture is missing.
3.) they most likely changed your password
3.) you are missing your friends

many websites out there say do this and get free wooz and beex but the websites are made by hackers and if you don't pay attention in the words they write you will end up in their possession.

What to look for on the website
1.) Why password?
2.) why user name






Hope this got you all more aware
Bye
~Zinniastar

No comments:

Post a Comment