Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Prom Outfits Ideas! w/Sarah

This is my very first blog. I didn't know what to talk about so I decided since prom is coming up I would help you gather up a few outfits ideas right in time for the special day. These outfits include the same heels as well.

Comfy Casual

  • Prom goddess hair
  • arya klyn sweater & skirt
  • pop heels
This outfit is nice if you want to 
be casual and beautiful at the
same time as well as comfy.






Pretty In Peach


  • loose side braid
  • promenade halter top dress
  • pop heels
This outfit is a fun color and
is also very polished. So get
out there and rock that outfit.






Dark Dawn


  • glowstopper hair by bellathrme
  • mock-neck cocktail dress
  • pop heels
This outfit is nice and very cute
for the night out with the bae. 
This is a drop dead  pretty awesome
look for prom.





Right as I am typing this the new outfits came out, Maybe someone will come up with a post on that. I would love to check it out. These were 3 looks if you're in a rush for prom.

Stay Sweet xox
Sarah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment