Wednesday, June 29, 2016

New trial Blogger :)

Hey, once again thanks for the invite for the trial blog. My Woozen name is Roxy895. I will share 10 fun facts about me and the hopes to have some similar interest. Lets get started.

1.) My woozen name is Roxy but you can call me Sarah :)
2.) I love helping people with any problems they have on wooz-world.
3.) I love animals and love and care for 2 cats.
4.) I'm bad at edits but I tried to create one below.
5.) I love to listen to indie pop music.
6.) I've been on wooz-world for 5 years but I think blogging will stop me from leaving.
7.) I love gaming.
8.) I love hanging out with new people.
9.) I am from the USA. <3
10.) I am currently learning French.

I am honored to get to blog and I'm excited to blog. I will try to post whenever I can. <3

Stay Sweet xox
Sarah <3


No comments:

Post a Comment