Wednesday, June 29, 2016

JUST ANOTHER INTRODUCTION FROM JUST ANOTHER GIRL

Hello humans from Earth! My name is Astrid and my Woozworld name is Isolophilia (which means "To like being alone and/or isolated")!
So, I'm a blogger on trial! I signed up to do interviews, and hopefully I will interview someone at least twice a week! Anyway, as any other Blogger on Trial would do, here are 10 things about me!

10) I'm British!
9)  I'm 16.
8) My favorite colour is green!
7) I like the Spice Girls.
6) I'm from Crewe, which is a place in England!
5) I ACTUALLY LIVE IN NEW YORK THOUGH
4) I like annoying my little sister.
3) I can't make pictures at all, but when I'm older I'd like to be a photographer!
2) MY LITTLE SISTER IS A BRAT!
1) I had two lip piercings, then one fell out today and I only have one and it looks messed up!

My wallz: http://www.woozworld.com/p/Isolophilia#!wall

Until next time,


*signoff going to be made

Astrid/Isolophilia

No comments:

Post a Comment